Enjoy Your Day

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hi there! Today I made a card for this week's PTI Make It Monday. Danielle showed us how to create two-toned stamped sentiments. Her cards are awesome so I couldn't wait to give this technique a try!


I die cut a piece of black card stock using a diagonal cover plate, decided where I wanted my sentiment to go, and stamped it in versamark ink. I heat embossed with white embossing powder and then stamped the sentiment in black on a piece of white card stock. I die cut and stamped the flowers and leaves. I adhered all the layers and popped up the rest of the sentiment with foam tape. I love how this turned out and I will definitely be using this technique again!

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Wet Paint, PTI Brushed Blooms
Dies: PTI Brushed Blooms, PTI Stripes Diagonal Cover Plate
Ink: Versamark, PTI True Black, PTI Spring Moss, PTI Hawaiian Shores, PTI Tropical Teal
Paper: PTI True Black, PTI Stamper's Select White

Thank you for stopping by! 



13 comments:

  1. Oh... just love this! Beautiful colors and so perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the scripted word 'enjoy' looks with this technique. Beautiful card and great job, Jenelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool looking is this with the diagonal stripes...love it! Your Wet Paints sentiment is a perfect match for this too. Lovely, lovely card Jenelle!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this, Jenelle! Thought about using a Wet Paint sentiment but changed my mind. Think I'm going to have to make a decision as to which cover plate I'll use the most and splurge because I love this technique. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the diagonal stripes with this technique! The wet paint sentiments are an excellent choice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the colors you added with the black! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, your are so right to use the Wet paint series, now I am thinking along the lines of christmas...hmmm, you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card with the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! You executed this challenge perfectly! Love the wet paint sentiment and brushed blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brushed blooms ... if you ask me just always a winner if
    you use them on a card 😊
    Especially like it that you used green for the flowers!
    Super pretty with the two toned sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs