You Are So Kind

Monday, March 25, 2019

Hi there! Today I made a card for this week's Color Throwdown.



I started by die cutting the heart shape out of red, yellow, and green card stocks. I then used the same heart die to die cut the panel for my card front. I popped all the pieces out of the white panel and inlaid those areas with pieces from the colored card stock. The sentiment die I used has both the sentiment and an outline so I die cut the outline out of velum and the sentiment out of red card stock. I stamped a smaller sentiment on a piece of white card stock and popped it up with foam tape. To finish, I added a few red rhinestones and popped the panel up on a white card base.


My Supplies:

Stamps: SSS Tiny Words
Dies: SSS Filigree Heart, SSS Script Hello
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI White Stamper's Select, PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Harvest Gold, PTI Spring Moss

Thank you so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs