PTI SAF 2015: Bridal Challenge

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Hi there! This is my first year participating in Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire and I am really enjoying it! The first challenge is the Bridal Challenge in which we were to only use white except for a neutral color for the sentiment.


I began by die cutting all the pieces and adhering the background layers together. You can't tell it in the picture but the vellum behind the cover plate die has little polka dots on it. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed it in silver. I used the Keep It Simple die cut to adhere the vellum leaves and I also tucked a couple of the leaves under the cover plate die to keep it from bending. 

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Sentiment Splits
Dies: PTI Cover Plate: Stripes Diagonal, PTI Branching Out, PTI Keep It Simple
Ink: Versamark 
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White, PTI Sheer Basics Vellum, Avery Vellum

Thank you for coming by! I hope you're having an awesome weekend!




2 comments:

  1. WOW, I had to do a double take! With the play of shadows behind the branch in your photo, it almost appears to be a mirage or like a reflection rippling across the water! It's very cool; I'm wondering if it plays out that way in person...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs