You're One of a Kind!

Monday, May 20, 2019

Hi there! Today I have a card that I made for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge.



I started by choosing the papers I wanted to use and trimming them down into rectangles. I also trimmed a piece to go across the top. Then I stamped the butterfly onto some vellum with Versamark ink and heat embossed with silver glitter embossing powder. I then fussy cut the butterfly.To finish I stamped a sentiment, trimmed it, and then adhered everything to the card front.


My Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words, Simon Says Stamp Comfort & Prayers
Ink: Versamark, Versafine Onxy Black
Paper: ModaScrap Let Your Soul Bloom patterned paper, Recollections Silver Glitter paper, Papertrey Ink White Stamper's Select

Thank you for coming by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs