Amazing

Friday, March 8, 2019

Hi there! I created a card for this week's CASology challenge.



I made this card for my niece because she's an amazing kid. She does very well in school, she has a great personality, and she is super sweet. She's going through a rough patch and had to have surgery on her knee so I thought I would send her a card to tell her how amazing I think she is. 

I started by cutting and scoring an A2 size card base and masked off the sides with masking paper. I stamped the circle images in Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I did this twice because I used two layers of the circle images. I did some ink blending around the circles with a few different colors of distress oxide inks. I white heat embossed my sentiments onto a strip of black card stock and then popped it up with some foam tape.


My Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Amazing
Ink: Versamark, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink in Salty Ocean, Broken China, and Peacock Feathers
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Papertrey Ink True Black

Thank you for coming by!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the turquoise/white combo. Perfect stamp set choice for the theme. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs