You Have My Heart

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hi there! I hope everyone has had a great weekend! I am sharing a card that I created for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.




To start my card I die cut a panel with a stitched rectangle die. Before I stamped the panel with Versamark ink I put tape around the edges so I wouldn't get ink and embossing powder past the stitched border. I heat embossed the image with silver glitter embossing powder and then adhered the panel to a white card base. I heat embossed the heart stamp, water colored it with my Zig clean color markers and fussy cut it out. There is a die for this stamp but it cuts out the middle and I didn't want that for this card. I cut a few different pieces of paper to go behind my stamped sentiment and then popped the heart up with foam tape. 


My Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Quilted Hearts, Simon Says Stamp Roses For You
Dies: My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes in Pink and Peach Pink
Paper: Strathmore Bristol Smooth, Papertrey, Ink Stamper's Select White, random paper from my stash
Other: Ranger Silver Tinsel embossing powder

Thank you for stopping by! 


4 comments:

  1. Love this clean & fresh take on the sketch, Jenelle! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty heart, and I love the elegant dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a charming Valentine, Jenelle! I am loving your design with that wonderful quilted background, sketchy pink heart, and your triple flag sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh and shimmery, Jenelle ... the silver embossing is gorgeous behind that delicious pink heart ... great treatment of the sentiment with the layers of flags! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs