Mojo Monday 361-Contest

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hi! After a long, busy week I am finally able to post my card for this week's Mojo Monday Contest. I love this card sketch and I am definitely going to keep it as a reference for future cards. 

Here is this week's card sketch:

Here is my card:

I started out with a cream card base and added a light brown piece of card stock for the background. On the left I added a piece of dark red card stock that I embossed with an autumn leaf embossing folder. I love the new stamp set Autumn Adornments by Papertrey Ink and I used to stamp a background on a piece of cream card stock that I layered on the right side. For the circle embellishment, I stamped a sentiment and decorated it with the Autumn Adornments stamp set. I found red and orange gingham ribbon in my stash and I thought it went perfectly with the colors I used. I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. Thank you for coming by! 

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Autumn Adornments, PTI Fall Elegance
Dies: Sizzix scalloped circles
Paper: Recollections cream card stock; Paper Studio dark red, light brown, dark orange circle embossed card stock
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise; Memento Dew Drops: Rich Cocoa, Desert Sand, Potter's Clay, Rhubarb Stalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs