Mojo Monday 358

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hi there! This week while looking through card sketches on Pinterest I discovered Mojo Monday. I really liked this week's card sketch and I wanted to make a birthday card for my husband's aunt so this is what I came up with. 


I embossed the background with dots on top and stripes on the bottom. I die cut a long strip and scalloped strip of paper to adhere to my background. On top of that I placed a purple piece of card stock and die cut flowers and leaves to go over the double ended banner.


For the center of the card I stamped a flower background with various stamps and in black ink I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on top of the background. I really enjoyed making this card and I hope my husband's aunt loves it. Thank you for stopping by!

My Supplies:
All by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated
Stamps: Embellished Elegance, Ruby Reprise Mini Stamp Set
Dies: Ruby Rose, Be Happy
Paper: Soft Stone, Blueberry Sky, Berry Sorbet, Winter Wisteria, Recollection's green card stock
Ink: Blueberry Sky, Winter Wisteria, New Leaf; Memento Dew Drops: Angel Pink, Lilac Posies, Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender, Tuxedo Black


3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenelle, your card is so pretty! I really like the flowery stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully stamped, and I love how you sentiment is stamped right atop of your background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs