Happy Birthday Wishes

Friday, April 8, 2016

Hi there! One of my good friends is having a birthday tomorrow so I used this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch to create a card for her.




I loved making this card! I started out by trimming a piece of white card stock and stamped the cake and Happy Birthday sentiment onto it. I die cut the strawberries and stamped those. Next I trimmed a piece of red card stock and red and white striped card stock to layer behind the white piece. To finish I die cut a small banner and stamped the rest of the sentiment onto it. 

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Just Desserts/Just Desserts Sentiments
Dies: PTI Just Desserts, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: PTI True Black, PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Soft Stone, PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Blueberry Sky, PTI Bright Buttercup, PTI Green Parakeet
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Pure Poppy & White Basics, PTI Stamper's Select Whtie

Thank you for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful use of the sketch! I love those stamps - and so cute with the diagonal striped piece! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenelle, this is just wonderful! What a beautiful cake, and a great sketch to use with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Would be great for the Inspired by all the Little Things challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fresh and fun! Feel like I am needing this delicious cake set more and more every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and SWEET - makes me wanna have a party!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet card, luv the design! I am giving away my old/retired Verve stamps, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning....
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2016/06/youre-best.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs