You Sparkle

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hi there! I love the current challenge at Addicted to CAS and any excuse to make a sparkly card.



I die cut a cluster of leaves out of a double adhesive sheet and sprinkled it with two different shades of green glitter. I stamped the sentiment on a banner and popped it up with foam tape.

My Supplies: 
Stamps: PTI Masculine Motifs
Dies: PTI Branching Out, PTI Tag Sale: Quilted
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Pine Needles
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select White

Thank you for coming by!


3 comments:

  1. Jenelle, I am loving the green glitter on this one! Using the adhesive sheets to create a glittery die cut is a great idea. This is a simple card that sparkles with beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully sparkling and CAS Jenelle.
    Thanks for sharing and playing along at ATCAS challenge.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two tones of the card, it really allows the focal point to shine and all that sparkle is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs